Looking to make a change in your career? At QUICKBLOCK, we’re looking to grow our team as we venture into new markets this year. We are currently looking for a Business Development Executive, could this be you? Read and apply below!
Business Development Executive
Are you looking to take the next step in your sales career? We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to join our company based in Stirling. We are a highly ambitious start-up who have developed an innovative product which launched to the market this year.
QUICKBLOCK® is faster, more efficient and sustainable than traditional building materials and its flexibility means there is a QUICKBLOCK® solution in a variety of markets including agriculture, light construction, events, humanitarian relief and many more. Our product is 100% recycled, completely reusable and recyclable at the end of its life.
As a key member of the sales team you will be primarily focused on new business development, you will identify and generate new sales prospects (mainly via telesales) and present the company brand and our product with the aim of securing face to face meetings for our Head of Sales.
- Sourcing and developing new leads through prospecting calls.
- Develop – as the first point of contact – sales leads generated from targeted email campaigns, trade publications, trade exhibitions, prospect lists and Linkedin PPC.
- Undertake sales and lead generation activities in a ‘Business to Business’ environment.
- Following up new business opportunities and arrange demonstration appointments.
- Accurately prepare and provide a weekly sales report.
- Managing objections in the sales process.
- Attend monthly and quarterly reviews with Head of Sales to develop product & sales skills and track KPI’s.
- Prepare sales quotes and proposals.
- Participate in sales and marketing meetings to present and discuss individual outcomes and overall goals.
- Manage schedules and activities in company CRM.
- Attend trade events and other out of office activities as required.
- Attend regular one to ones for personal development.
- A positive, professional attitude.
- Previous telephone sales experience (outbound calls).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to negotiate and handle objections.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Good at networking.
- Comfortable presenting.
- Manage your own day to day activities with the assistance of the Head of Sales to achieve and exceed sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
What to Expect:
- Salary – £20,000 – 23,000 dependent on experience.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Statutory Pension.
- Social events.
- Friendly office atmosphere.
- Permanent full-time position (Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5.30 pm).
To apply click the button below and attach your CV and one of the members of the team will be in touch with you shortly! Good luck.